Who we are
Clearfield Bank & Trust Company is a strong, successful and independent Community Bank. Our Corporate headquarters is located in Clearfield, Pennsylvania.
We employee over 140 individuals across the following locations:
Bridge Street Office
We employ individuals who are committed to quality service and customer satisfaction.
Clearfield Bank & Trust is accepting applications for a full-time Teller at our Morrisons Cove Office in Martinsburg, PA. This position offers 38 hours/week of scheduling including Saturday morning rotations. The established pay range is $11.07-$15.50 per hour. Starting rate will be commensurate with experience. Additional benefits include in-house training, scheduled pay reviews, pro-rated vacation and holiday pay.
Candidates with exceptional communication, sales and inter-personal skills are desired. Cash handling and/or previous banking experience is a plus. A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required; post-high school education also favorably considered. Potential for advancement.
Clearfield Bank & Trust is accepting applications for a full-time Teller. This permanent position is based at our community office in Pine Grove Mills, PA. It will be available starting in early to mid-August and offers 38 hours/week of employment on a Monday through Friday schedule! The established pay range is $11.07 - $15.50 per hour. The starting rate within this range will be commensurate with experience. In-house training, competitive benefits, periodic wage adjustments and potential advancement opportunities are also offered.
Candidates with exceptional communication, sales and interpersonal skills are desired. Cash handling and/or previous banking experience is a plus. A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required; post-high school education also favorably considered.
To complete an online application – Apply Now!
Note the application consists of 12 pages which include:
- Application for employment
- Self-identification forms
- Disclosure regarding background investigation
- Summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
You may also print, complete and mail application and related forms (resumes are optional) to:
Clearfield Bank & Trust
Human Resource Department
11 North 2nd Street
PO BOX 171
Clearfield, PA 16830
Applications and related forms may also be emailed to: email@example.com. Resumes are optional.
Applications can also be obtained at any Community Office Location.
If you are having trouble submitting Online Application, please follow these steps:
In order to edit applications, you will need to have Adobe Reader downloaded.
- Click "Apply Now"
- Before entering any information, save a copy of the application to your computer.
- Close the application browser window and open the copy you saved to your computer with Adobe Reader.
- Fill in your information and save.
- You can now:
- Print your finished application or return to it at a later date to make additional changes.
- Click the "Submit" button at the end of the application to securely send your application to CBT. You will receive a "Thank You" confirmation message to show that your submission was successful.
- We recommend that you save a copy of the completed application for your records.
Clearfield Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer