Who we are
Clearfield Bank & Trust Company is a strong, successful and independent Community Bank. Our Corporate headquarters is located in Clearfield, Pennsylvania.
We employee over 140 individuals across the following locations:
Bridge Street Office
We employ individuals who are committed to quality service and customer satisfaction.
Part-Time Floating Teller
Clearfield Bank & Trust is accepting applications for a part-time Teller. This position is based at our Main Office in Clearfield, PA with potential assignments at various other Western Region locations on an as-needed basis. Approximately 18-20 hours/week of scheduling, including regular Saturday morning shifts, is offered. Scheduling is increased during full-time staffing vacations. The established pay range is $11.07 - $15.50 per hour. The starting rate within this range will be commensurate with experience. Also available are pro-rated vacation and holiday benefits, mileage reimbursement, in-house training, periodic wage adjustments and the potential for eventual advancement opportunities.
Candidates with good basic math abilities and sound PC and customer service skills are desired. Cash handling and/or previous banking experience is a plus. A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
To complete an online application – Apply Now!
Note the application consists of 12 pages which include:
- Application for employment
- Self-identification forms
- Disclosure regarding background investigation
- Summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
You may also print, complete and mail application and related forms (resumes are optional) to:
Clearfield Bank & Trust
Human Resource Department
11 North 2nd Street
PO BOX 171
Clearfield, PA 16830
Applications and related forms may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes are optional.
Applications can also be obtained at any Community Office Location.
If you are having trouble submitting Online Application, please follow these steps:
In order to edit applications, you will need to have Adobe Reader downloaded.
- Click "Apply Now"
- Before entering any information, save a copy of the application to your computer.
- Close the application browser window and open the copy you saved to your computer with Adobe Reader.
- Fill in your information and save.
- You can now:
- Print your finished application or return to it at a later date to make additional changes.
- Click the "Submit" button at the end of the application to securely send your application to CBT. You will receive a "Thank You" confirmation message to show that your submission was successful.
- We recommend that you save a copy of the completed application for your records.
Clearfield Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer