smsGuardianTM - Anti-fraud text alert service for ATM/Debit Card transactions
smsGuardianTM is an anti-fraud text alert notification service that sends transaction alerts directly to a cardholder's mobile phone or other SMS-enabled device. If the cardholder rejects the unauthorized activity, the information is immediately routed to a fraud analyst who blocks the card and follows up with the cardholder by phone.
Clearfield Bank & Trust will generate text messages for the following transactions:
- Transactions greater than $300
- International transactions
- Out of state transactions
- You will receive alerts sent to your cell phone (or other SMS text messaging device) for enrolled ATM/Debit cards. The number of alerts you receive will be based on your card usage and settings determined by your card issuer. You will not receive more than one message per transaction on each enrolled card. Cardholders will receive an alert message every 30 days reminding them of the subscription if their mobile service provider is Sprint, Nextel, Boost or Virgin.
- Before alerts can be sent, you must confirm your enrollment by successfully texting your enrollment code provided by the smsGuardian website when setting up a device.
- A text message may describe how to respond in order to block your card from use. If the transaction was not performed by you please reply immediately as instructed to block the card from future use. All replies must be received within 12 hours from receipt of the message. You must contact Clearfield Bank & Trust to have the block removed.
- If a message exceeds 160 characters you may receive multiple texts to get the complete message.
- Replying to a text with the word "STOP" will cancel all subscriptions to that mobile device for all enrolled cards.
- You may reply to a text with the word "HELP" to receive service information.
- You can sign up to receive messages on up to ten devices.
- The cell phone or mobile device must have the ability to send and receive text messages and the use of "short codes" must not be blocked. Short codes are special telephone numbers, often five digits long, which are used to send text messages from mobile phones.
- You are responsible for any text messaging fees from your carrier; message and data rates may apply. Additional fees may apply from your card issuer.
Message and Data Rates May Apply. You may discontinue the receipt of Alerts immediately by texting the word STOP in reply to a Guardian Alert. You may unsubscribe from this service entirely on the Website or discontinue alerts by texting the word STOP to 27576.
Click here to view terms and conditions and to enroll in smGuardianTM.